Saturday, May 2, 2009

working saturday again...

Yep, Rich has to work this Saturday again, the third Sat. he's been gone
in a row. And I hate it. When he works saturday, it's like I have no weekend.
Saturday is just the same as any other day... and I miss the time spent with
him. Maybe it's because I'm a quality time person and Sunday just isn't enough
for me. All I know is that I hate it when he works Saturdays. But when your the
boss and the work doesn't get done on Fri., you have to make sure it gets done
on Sat. Big downside to having your own business.

I still have not been able to figure out my sidebar problem as you can see - if
anybody has ideas please let me know. I actually am considering a move to a
different blog, for various reasons, but just haven't had time to work on it. I
have been really busy with senior models and engagements the past little
while - next week will hopefully be a break.

Here are some shots from Michelle and Jeff - they were so fun and easy to be with -
looking forward to their July wedding!










4 comments:

  1. cool! You are doing these guys' wedding. Thanks to my confused brother, we had to pass on it, because we thought his wedding was this day, turns out it wasn't after all...ah well, now I know they are in good hands:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel your pain, girlie! matt works 6 nights a week most of the time and almost always ends up working over the weekend...so my weekends are just extensions of the week only more hectic cuz he is sleeping and kids are home from school. sundays are busy...he comes home bout 6ish, sleeps for several hours since church isn't until 10:45, we head to church, head home, have lunch and he has to sleep until work again. grrr. but hopefully this shift wont be forever...good luck to you this saturday...hope you find something fun to do. we are gonna stick around home this time and do all kinds of fun things like ironing, laundry, yadda, yadda! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah, one more thing, if you're switching blogs, don't go w typepad. I should be bald from the number of times I've wanted to tear my hair out in frustration. let me know when you find the perfect blog companything.

    ReplyDelete