Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wedding Custom Prints

So like I said before, I'm also offering custom prints for weddings as well. They
are eithersquare or panoramic, so they would be available in 8x8, 10x10, 12x12,
20x20 or 30x30 for square or for the pano 10x20, 15x30 or 20x40. I seriously had
so much fun making these - I could just make them all day long (I guess that's sorta
what I did). Would these not look soooooo cool hanging on the wall in either a metallic
or canvas paper. I am going to offer these in a gallery wrap too - so that would look
awesome a long pano gallery wrap above the bed, over the fireplace... - I need to
get someone to take our pictures, so I can have one too.



















There they are, folks - now I am off to sew with my sister - I have all kinds of stuff swirling in my brain - now if I can only translate that to the sewing machine...



2 comments:

  1. these are so cool! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos from Tawanda's wedding are just BEAUTIFUL! Hope to work with you again sometime soon! :)

    ReplyDelete